There is absolutely no reason to fret over which product to choose from the wide array of products. Our team has carefully curated this article weighing all the pros and cons. So what are you waiting for? Check it out!
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best studio subwoofers in Reviews
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite transducer with high-elasticity rubber surround delivers smooth low-frequency transients.
- 100W Class AB amplifier (50W RMS) gives robust output with minimal distortion.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- Input gain control gives -30 dB to +6 dB of continuously variable output.
- Continuously variable lowpass filter keeps resonances in the 50 Hz to 130 Hz range.
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
- 8inch bass-reflex powered subwoofer
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch
- This patented JBL slip stream port design works in concert with the LSR310S low frequency driver for deep, dynamic bass response at all playback levels.
- A JBL first, the XLF setting activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs.
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure
- With balanced XLR and 1/4-inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any Studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance
- The -10Dbv/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload. Maximum peak input level: +20. 3 dB
- Professional studio-quality sound
- 1/4” TRS, RCA, and Bluetooth inputs with 1/4” TRS and RCA outputs
- Adds Bluetooth streaming to any studio monitors
- 200 watts of clean, accurate sound with an 8" woofer
- Desktop remote volume control included
- Studio ready flat frequency response allows mix engineers to truly hear what is being recorded and gives an uncolored representation of your final product. What you hear is what you get.
- 200 Watt RMS power give you plenty of headroom to hear extremely clean bass reproduction of your mix and is capable of shaking just about any studio environment when the mix is good.
- Balanced XLR and ¼” ins and high-pass outs make this sub flexible for any project to professional studio set-up and use an open-latch footswitch (not included) to turn off the sub and run mains full-range
- Take control of the sound with -20 to +6 dB gain knob, 0 or 180° polarity switch, and auto on function so your bass mix is exactly where you need it every time for any type of music project.
- Buy with confidance with our 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year warranty.
- 8" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 30Hz with a max SPL of 112 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Powerful, deep extended low end for your studio, perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more
- Designed for responsive and accurate low frequency reproduction. 120 Watts of class A/B amplification. 10″ glass aramid composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo XLR and TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Two-tone unique design for wood
- JBL engineering high-definition imaging
- Long excursion powered subwoofer
- 200 watts of clean, accurate sound amplification with an 8" woofer
- legendary Mackie acoustic tuning means every pair of CR-X monitors will give you the studio sound you’re looking for.
- A plethora of connection options makes it quick and easy to start listening. They even include cables in the box to get you started.
- Whether you need ultra-compact monitors for a small desk, or you want huge wall-shaking sound, CR-X has what you need.
- CRDV Desktop Volume Control provides separate level control for the subwoofer and desktop monitors
Why Go for Online Stores?
Whenever you look up product reviews, you might notice an uncanny similarity. All the online stores bag the first places. Have you ever thought about why people bank on online stores to this extent?
In this digital era, people always look out for easier options. So purchasing any products like studio subwoofers is only a matter of time for online shopping. You can easily purchase products anywhere and anytime and cancel them as well.
Expose yourself to various brands for the same product via online stores. Even more, price comparisons are what buyers enjoy on these platforms. With just a few clicks, you can navigate through the product pages and spend your money wisely.
Just in the palm of your hands, you can grab some amazing deals at low prices. Who would not love this?
Factors You Need to Consider When Buying studio subwoofers from Online Stores
Are you on the hunt for studio subwoofers? Well, purchasing online needs some contemplation. To help your cover all the important questions, we have prepared a list.
Just go through the question list. Feel free to do your own research while purchasing the studio subwoofers. Below are some examples you might deem right to ask:
- Is the studio subwoofers really worth the money?
- What specific advantages does it offer?
- Does the studio subwoofers you’re picking have any innovative features?
- What are some of the best features of the studio subwoofers?
- Does your studio subwoofers come with a warranty?
- Does it have any con that might prove to be detrimental in the long run?
- Where will you find enough information about studio subwoofers?
- Where can you find some of the best studio subwooferss?
Probably, you have come up with way more questions than there are on the list. Do not deprive your curious mind of the answers. Research, research, and research, until you locate the answers to the factors.
Other Benefits of Buying Products From Online Stores
The list of pros for purchasing online can be unending. We havefound you multiple reasons to purchase a studio subwoofers from Online Store. So let’s dive in to see some of the best advantages:
Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
You can easily compare the same product on many websites at once, just by sitting at home. Then, by seeing the ratings, you can evaluate which product to go for by yourself. Thus, you can gain access to better quality than traditional shopping.
As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing from them gives a reliability boost. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change.
Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
Online stores have a large consumer base. Every day, millions of people shop online. Moreover, after the pandemic, more and more people are inclined towards online shopping.
What’s in it for you?
You get to choose the best product from the pool of various choices. If one model does not meet your criteria, you always have the flexibility to jump to some other models.
Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd.
Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
How to Choose Your studio subwoofers
If you want to purchase products like the studio subwoofers, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your boxes before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
If you want to grab the best deal, the price is what you would check first. Then, compare the price that various sellers offer and choose the best suitable one.
When you buy the studio subwoofers, the brand is the second thing that you might consider. Learn to differentiate among brands to arrive at the right decision.
The warranty of the studio subwoofers must be taken into account as well. No one would like to spend dollars on a product that barely lasts a month!
Check out your studio subwoofers’s functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs.
Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
You must know the size/dimensions of your studio subwoofers. Any wrong fit will make the product useless. Thus, it is recommended to learn about the product size beforehand.
Suppose you end up buying a studio subwoofers whose color does not meet your taste. It would be throwing your money down the drain.
Hence, you should note what color preferences you have. Then, later, check if the online store features them or not.
Old Customer Reviews
Most smart purchasers would do this. Verifying the authenticity of the product is indeed a smart move.
When you scroll down, you will come across product reviews on the website. Checking them out will help figure out which brand to go for.
That’s a wrap for the product studio subwoofers. We hope this buying guide facilitates your buying journey. So follow it to grab the best deals out there.
Also, do a self-analysis to know more about the best studio subwoofers. Then, try it out and let us know if our comprehensive guide came to use or not!
Have a good buy!